Custom Proposal Worksheet & Job Management System
A custom web-based application designed specifically for our client’s business to help them manage every aspect of proposal creation from item selection to markups and profitability. The system allows our client to manage their employee user accounts, reset passwords, manage items and consumables, create proposals and proposal revisions, print proposals, sync proposals to QuickBooks Enterprise and manage their projects. It also includes reporting and analytics to track profitability of each proposal and project.
- Mobile friendly, secure web-based interface.
- Manage user accounts, securely login and reset passwords.
- Build and manage proposal worksheets, job items and costing, profitability and more.
- Sync proposals and jobs directly to QuickBooks Enterprise to allow the sales and management teams to have full control over proposal creation without providing them access to the company’s accounting system.
- Manage and create proposal revisions to track change history throughout the sales lifecycle.
- Automatically generate an array of reports to help analyze the overall business performance and key metrics.
Project DetailsClient: Krystinik Hardwood FlooringKrystinik Hardwood Flooring is a custom flooring and flooring craftsman specialist based in Austin, Texas. They specialize in high quality flooring installation and have been serving the Austin area since 1996.
DateWe started work on this application in late 2020 and have completed the initial phase of work in 2021. Since then we have continued to maintain and expand upon the functionality within the system.
Keywords & TechnologyCustom Business Application, QuickBooks Enterprise Integration, QuickBooks Web Connector, Business Management Application, Custom Software Development, Web Application, Web Development, QuickBooks Desktop Integration, Custom CRM Development, ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL, Azure